SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW's Support Monday 11/6~~~Sunday11/12

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

YIKES!! I almost forgot to post!! I feel asleep. A pal called me and woke me up or would not have remembered I am sure!!

My DS works for UPS and he got mixed up on the start times this morning, they were to start at 3am he thought it was 3:30am and his boss called our house at 3:03am to see why he was not at work!! We were sound asleep and it scared me wondering where he was I had a hard time falling back to sleep stupid UPS!! He got there at about 3:15! We have alot of trains that block the traffic going in that direction I would think that maybe they would wait at least 30 mins to call not 3!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has a nice week. I need to go back to our last post there were things to respond too and I see we have a newbie:)

Don't forget to vote~~we have way too many things to be voting for this time it is so confusing how is it in your area??? I am just not sure if I want to vote for Arnold again he really messed us over with his special election I think it was in June!! I am still mad at him about that!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored