Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need Help

Posted by brant (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 28, 06 at 22:25

I have gain about 30 lbs over the last three years with my new job that I love. I am also working towards my degree and have a hard time getting motivated to exercise and stop snacking. I have lost 120 before and know I can do it. I am almost 50 and in good health and have exersize equipment to work out on at home. I quit the gym due to my work/school schedule. I am thinking about joining online WW and would like to know if it works for support like going to the meetings. I have lack of support from others in what I do so I think I have gotten to the point of what does it matter and I don't want to do this to my self. Thanks Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need Help

For me, the meetings help. When I got to lifetime last time around, I quit going to meetings due to one excuse or another. And gradually over 2 years I put the pounds back on (it's amazing how slowly it happens and it is so gradual that it is easy to ignore).

The meetings help me - I hear something every week that hits home with me. I also like the accountability. I am 42, a working mom, and life never seems to slow down. I am carving out this 30 minutes each week just for ME. And I guess I have a personality in which group support helps me more than going it alone.

Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here