Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cinnamon & Honey Articles

Posted by pink_warm_mama_1 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 11, 13 at 15:00

There are so many worthwhile articles on cinnamon & honey for curing arthritis, losing weight and lowering high cholesterol (all three problems of mine). However, I am unable to dissolve the cinnamon no matter how I try. Is there some magic trick to achieving this? Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cinnamon & Honey Articles

Have now checked out on the web and have learned one must infuse the tea, add honey and cinnamon to make it work. Plan to try this because it's also supposed to help with high cholesterol and osteoarthritis besides weight loss. If anyone is interested, will eventually advise. Is there anyone out there?

o
RE: Cinnamon & Honey Articles

I tried the ceylon cinnamon (it has less coumarin) and raw/organic local honey in tea and hot water. First thing in the morning. Not for weight loss, just for health. I loved it. (Should try to find the cinnamon in its true stick form to grind up in the coffee bean grinder). I don't worry about it not dissolving. In fact, I rather like the consistency.

May start it back up again. Also I was putting the combo in some apple cider vinegar *the mother kind* and drinking it up. Might start that again, too.

http://www.biospiritual-energy-healing.com/the-healing-effects-of-cinnamon-and-raw-honey.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here