Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh- In Nov 29 to Dec 5

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 11:12

Come on Guys. Let's build this up. We all need encouragement. Surely more than one or two of us are still trying to lose weight.

It is nearly Christmas time and so many temptations. Let's work together.

I'll be weighing in on Wednesday.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh- In Nov 29 to Dec 5

Hi Iva,
Nice to see you still on here :)

o

Yes, I'm still here and I am a disappointed but not surprised camper. I gained another pound this week. I'm down to 1 or 2 stitches in my mouth now so should soon be able to get back to chewing and away from so many soft foods that have lots of calories. I have no wiggle room left. Sadly I have little will power as well!!!

Come on guys and join me, please.

Began- 192
Goal - 145
Present - 150

o

started: 230 (then went up 233)
present: 217
goal: 175

o

Good to see you here, blitzy blond protege. All the success in the world to you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here