Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/1/09

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 1, 09 at 9:50

Good morning.

We had a pretty good week last week, as follows:
Harold - Weight 194, gained 1, total lost 81
Silver - Weight 138, lost 2, total lost 2 (this time around)
Eklektos - Weight 137, lost 1.5, total lost 15
Jasmi - Weight 131.4, lost 0.8, total lost 16.4
Ivamae - Weight 166, lost 2, total lost 26
Betty - Weight 159, gained 1, total lost 21

My results for this week:
Weight 192, lost 2, total lost 83
Avg. Calories: Food -1862, Exercise 376, steps 14614
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/1/09

That chart is really great. You must be very proud. In fact we all should be about ourselves, and probably are. I know I am.

Thanks Harold

o

Hi Guys
I weighed 132.6 , that's a 1.2 pound gain. I am not surprised , though.
Harold, the graph is so motivating . Where did you create this graph? Let me know, I like to see my weight journey on a graph.:-)) Hope every one had a good week.

o

Hey Everyone,

Harold, that graph is awesome! It really reenforces all of the hard work you've done and what you've achieved.

Jas, been there and done that many times. You'll have a better week next week.

I have a big weight loss this week, but didn't want it this way. I shopped and cooked all day Saturday for a party at church Sat night.
Then at 3:30 am Sunday morning I woke up feeling like I had a very bad case of pneumonia and that someone was beating me in the head and face with a baseball bat.
I made it to Monday and DH stayed home and took me to the Dr because I was so weak I didn't feel like moving. Flu test was negative. They gave me an antibiotic shot and a shot for pain and told me to come back today for more. My 6 year old grandson was sick too, so we had back to back appointments today. He tested positive for swine flu. They tested me again and I tested positive for it too.

The scariest thing about all of this is my 3 month old grandson has been exposed. And he is too young for the meds.

Please keep us in your prayers, especially the Gkids.

My weight this week is 154. Can't eat.
Betty

o

Thanks, everybody. Betty, sorry to hear about the flu, and I hope you feel better soon. Hoping for the best for the little baby.

Jasmi, I made that chart in Microsoft Excel. It's part of the spreadsheet I made to track my food calories, exercise, glucose readings, and blood pressure. You're welcome to have a copy of the template if you want it. Just go to my profile page and send an email with your email address and I'll get it out to you.

One note of caution though; you will need to have a certain amount of Excel skills. I've given the spreadsheet to a few other people. Nobody has told me they are using it, so it must not be very user friendly. Makes sense to me though.

One thing I could do, if anybody wants, is to just make you a simplified version with a table of weights vs date for you to fill in, and the spreadsheet will create you a chart.

o

I weighed this morning and have neiher lost nor gained. I'm satisfied with that as I lost a double amount last week.
ivamae

o

So sorry to hear that Betty. Hope you and the gkids feel better soon. If it's any consolation my DD7 got the flu and after a week or so was completely recovered. Everyone I've known to get it this year has recovered in 3-7 days.

I'm at a standstill with weight. Got my new mountain bike, so will be racing around again, burning off those lbs!!!

My goal is to get back down to 130-125 by the holidays. At 1-2 per week, I should have 8 weeks so a maximum of 16lbs, which would bring me to 124 max. loss. (Actually, my goal is just to have my pants fit right again)

I tell you, stress is such a factor in my eating habits. I really need to recognize my triggers and pay attention!

o

Hi Betty

Sorry to hear about the flu. I hope you all get well very soon.

o

WAHOO!!! I got a trailer to drag my daughter around in behind my bike. We went for a one hour ride yesterday, it was really fun for both of us and I felt great because not only was I riding, but I was dragging her weight around too!

Sticking to my calorie-counter website, staying on track with calories. I have a really good feeling about this :)

Have a great day everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here