Ivamae - Weight 165, lost 1, total lost 27

Here are my results for this week

Weight 189
Loss this wk 0
Avg Calories Last 7 Days 2107
Avg Exercise Calories Last 7 Days 346
Avg Steps Last 7 Days 12794

Photobucket

Have a good week and a happy Thanksgiving, ladies.
I plan to overeat just a little bit, but I won't be going too crazy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/22/09

Hi All

You have a great Thanks Giving !!
I have not checked my weight today . Will post it tomorrow.

o

I weighed to-day. I didn't lose anything this week but didn't gain either.
At least I'm holding my own.
Iva

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/29/09

I hope everybody had a happy Thanksgiving day.

Well, I guess it's just me and you Ivamae. Not enough activity here to justify a new thread, so I'll just post this week's results here.

I stayed at 189 for the third week in a row. I ate an average of 2025 calories per day, and burned an average of 328 per day while exercising, recording an average of 12755 steps per day on the pedometer.

I wolfed down 2486 calories worth of Thanksgiving goodies, indulging in some apple pie, fudge and pumpkin roll. Not too bad though, as I managed to break even for the week.

o

Hi Harold and Ivamae
Hope you had a great Thanks giving.
I thought I posted my weight last wednesday. I dont see it on the thread which means I did not submit it after typing it. I was 131 last wednesday. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning and would be very happy if I did not gain any weight . I had tons of food on the Thanksgiving.
Lets see how much I gained :-)))

o

Hi guys

I was 131 this morning . So I have not GAINED any weight . Hurrayyyyy.. That means I had a great Thanks giving. ;-))

o

I weighed this morning - Dec 9/09 and didn't lose anything but I am very pleased as I was invited out to a pot luck breakfast and also for a dinner, and I didn't gain. I expect it is going to be like this until after the new year. I'm not going to be too upset if I gain a tiny bit as I don't intend to give up in the long run. I do want to enjoy the Chrismas meals, though as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here