SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhsuzanne_gw

SS Support Mon. Nov.13th through Sun. Nov. 19th

nhsuzanne
17 years ago

Good Morning Sunshines........we need lots of sunshines here in New England! It's raw and rainy and going to be that way for most of the week!!

Saturday I enjoyed a lovely drive with Sweet Pea. We practiced her transitions through gates i.e. walk, trot, road trot, workig trot, ect. she was lovely, lovely, lovely. Such a beautiful girl. Then we drove down to a friends house to say hello because I knew he was going to be outside working. The day was sunny and breezy and perfect for driving. My hens got out for the day too to enjoy the day!

Hairspray was fun, really fun. I enjoyed it. I learned that it's the first playing outside of Broadway. I drove us down in absolute terrential rain. It was horrible. Fortunately, by the time the show was over it was down to a heavy drizzle.

Then we went to a place for dinner called the Cheesecake Factory....it's a chain with great drinks and pretty good food, a 70-80 minute wait!! and decadent cheesecakes for dessert. I managed to only taste the desserts. I had crabcakes and a salad and a delicious pomegrante margartita! Yum. It was fun but I could have done without the atmosphere of the restaurant. I prefer something less trendy and much quieter! What an old bat I am!!

We were home by 9:30 but I was wired and could not sleep so was up until past 11. Not late by some standards but my alarm goes off at 4am still!

Today will be a long day here at work and my shoulders are stiff from driving in that horrible rain.

Comments (32)

Sponsored