Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/8/09

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 8, 09 at 8:41

Good morning. The results of last week's weigh-in were as follows.
Harold - Weight 192, Lost 2, Total lost 83
Jasmi - Weight 132.6, Gained 1.2, Total lost 15.2
Silver - Weight 138, Lost 0, Total lost 2
Betty - Weight 154, Lost 5, Total lost 26 (get over that flu)
Ivamae - Weight 166, Lost 0, Total lost 26

My Results for this week:
Weight 191, Lost 1, Total lost 84
AVg Calories - Food 2057, Exercise 255, Steps 11301

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 11/8/09

Hi Harold, Jasmi, Betty, Ivamae...
I had a good weekend, did yardwork all day Sat. and rode bikes with DD on Sunday, followed by a marathon cooking spree. Lots of exercise... no weight lost!!!! Hopefully tons of fat lost and that heavy muscle gained!

I'll weigh in tomorrow. I have better "luck" with Tuesday weigh-ins!

o

Goodmorning,

I'm slowly getting over the flu. Never been so sick in my entire life. Still have gunk I can't get out of my lungs. One of my right ribs is so tender, I swear it is cracked from coughing.
My appetite is back, but not as strong yet.
I was craving some chocolate ice cream last night and fixed myself a big bowl.(I know, I know) I Couldn't eat but about half. It just isn't as good as it used to be. That's a good thing!

Harold, I bought a pedometer week before last just before the flu hit and I haven't taken it out of the package yet. Any tips you want to pass along?

Silver, Did you cook any good "diet friendly" foods? If so, please share the recipes.

My weight for this week is 153. Lost a pound. Might have been more if I had left the ice cream alone!

Have a great week everyone,
Betty

o

Hi

I was132 this morning. I do not know how long I will be toggling between 132 and 134.I guess as long as I do not work out regularly. I need to get down to 120's end of this month.
Betty, I hope you get well soon. Howz ur little grand kid doing?
Silver, You are back ;-)) Keep it up .
Harold, you are still not hitting a plateau. Thats good.
Okay, you all have a good week .

o

Silver - looks like you're the same ball of fire, burning up the calories.

Betty, glad you're feeling better. Nothing magic about the pedometer. It's just something I check every day. If I only have 4 or 5 thousand steps at the end of the day, it will probably mean I'm slipping back into my couch potato habits, and need to get off my duff and do something.

Jasmi, keep plugging away. You'll get there.

o

I weighed again this morning and am still at 166, so have neither lost nor gained in the last 2 weeks. Guess I have hit a plateau for awhile. Anyway, I'm not giving up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here