Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh in - November 14/10

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 17, 10 at 8:30

silversword, I hope you aren't still under the weather.

I weighed this morning so thought I would start this and see if we can't get all of those who are missing to join us.

I'm not happy with the scales again this morning but know it is my fault, not theirs. I gained a half a pound.

Began at 192
Present - 148
Lost total of 44 pounds.

I really want to get down to at least 145.

To-morrow I have more dental surgery at Interface, so my diet is going to be all screwed up for a few days. I had 4 lower front teeth removed in July. All went well, but new bone has formed and is growing out towards the front of my face. It has to be all reopened and ground off. Sounds like fun, doesn't it.

Talk to everyone again next Wednsday, if not before

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh in - November 14/10

Hi everyone!! I just forgot :(

I'm up two pounds.... 135. GRRRRRR.

145/135/125

I hope your dental surgery goes well, that sounds painful.

o

Well, haven't done so well this week. With SS having early morning wrestling practice this week, just haven't had the extra time to exercise. So, up 2 pounds too. Next week is back to after school practice, so hopefully can get back into the routine before turkey day takes over the weekend.

195/192/155

o

It has been 4 weeks since starting this new way of eating. I finally weighed myself and I lost 12 lbs. I need to keep it up. The dog reminds me to walk everyday no matter what the weather. I go back to see the docter on Tuesday. I hope he is happy as well.

Good Luck over Thankgiving!!!
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here