Posted by marci_pa (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 20, 06 at 6:10

Hay!

Stop what you're doing and wish.....

NHSuzanne a Happy Birthday!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SS Support Mon. 11/20 thru Sun. 11/26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT SPECIAL.

Love, Besh

(Marci, that is too cute!)

o

Happy Birthday Suzanne!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,

Tikanas

o

Dear Suzanne - I am sending you the best of wishes for a great birthday and fantastic year ahead. I am so glad to have not only met you once but twice!! Thank you for taking us along with you on your journey's even if it is only through words - it is a brief escape for many of us. Love ya!

Marci - as always your pick out the perfect decorations.

QOD - all our Thanksgiving traditions are around food. We must have nearly the same menu every year - although I have scaled it down a bit over the years. It is actually my favorite holiday - being together and giving thanks.

o

meememememememememememeeeeeeee

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Biiiirrrrttthhhhdddaaaaaa dear, sweet, understanding, articulate, caring Suzanneeeeeeeeeeee.....
Happy Birthday to you!

Wish I was there with you to raise a glass (or two!). You are a cherished cyber friend and I appreciate your intellect, your advice, and your vibrant stories. Enjoy!

Love,
DeeMarie

o

Good day all!

Marci thanks for the fabulous gif! I love it of course.

Thanks for the birthday wishes and Dee, you out did yourself with your musical talents! We can raise our glasses togther again soon I hope! Thanks.

I was going to have dinner with DH but he got called out to Buffalo, NY so that takes care of that date! We can make it up later. Instead, I will go out for a drink with the women I work with and it will be fun.

I had a productive weekend and got alot done including the window boxes at my barn. I drove Sweet P on Saturday and she was lovely and energetic! She really loves her driving job. The woods are still filled with hunters so driving is a good alternative since I am not deep in the woods. I cannot wait for the season to be over.

Sunday was cold and raw so I stayed in and made all my pie crusts for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I also made my cranberry sauce and got myself somewhat organized. Ha, ha!!

I hope you all have a great evening!

o

Suzanne,

Happy, happy birthday my "un-birthday" buddy!! Be on the look out for your package after Thanksgiving - I am sending out that weekend.

Make it a fabulous one to remember -- enjoy drinks with the girls.

Love,
Donna

o

Good Evening....
Happy Birthday NHSuzanne.... hope you had a great one!!!

Lynn

o

Maddie? Maddie? Can you please send me your addy.

QOD: When do the exchange packages need to arrive?

o

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Here is a link that might be useful: Happy Thanksgiving

o

Happy Thanksgiving to my SS family. You are all very special to me and I am ever so grateful to all of you.

o

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love, Donna

o

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. There is lots to give thanks for in my life and one of them is my family here! I am grateful.

The turkey is in the oven and the house is starting to smell wonderful.

Hope you all enjoy this day.

o

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am very thankful that we have all found each other and continue to keep in touch. I love that I can come here and always find a friendly face.

Bon Apetit!

Love, Besh

o

Happy Thanksgiving to youse guys!

I am thankful for your friendship and your thoughtfulness.

Love,

Tikanas

o

Happy Day-After everyone!

I tried to keep in line yesterday so although you would faint if you knew what I ate, it was HALF what I wanted to eat! LOL!!!!

Let's keep each other honest during the holiday season so that we are at least aware that we should sometimes say "no thanks"!

Make it a great weekend!
Love
DeeMarie

o

Dee - I feel your pain. I ate way too much and I'm not used to doing that anymore - so I was uncomfortable all night and bloated yesterday. I did good yesterday, but I need to kick my exercise up a notch. So just think that I am looking over your shoulder and I will imagine you doing the same LOL (unfortunately I would offer you to join me in a glass of wine).

o

Good Sunday evening to all. Happy belated Thanksgiving also. We had a nice holiday and a quiet weekend. My DH has had some complications from his Kidney stone removal and by dr's orders was on complete bedrest this entire weekend until Monday evening. I did however get to go out today and did some shopping and lunch with my friend. It was good to get out. DH is doing better and I am making sure he stays in bed.

Take care everyone and Have a great week.

Lynn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here