Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in 10/17/10

Posted by silversword (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 19, 10 at 12:45

Hi! I hope last week went well for everyone. I did ok. I have a big discrepancy between my home scale and gym scale though... not sure which one to believe. But I weigh myself in the afternoons at the gym and the mornings at home... and I have shoes and clothes on at the gym...(otherwise it would just be awkward, y'know? ;)

But it will not go down below 139. ARRRRGGGGHHHH. I feel like if I'm one weight, it should be that weight... before I really count it as my weight. Does that make sense?

At home I was at 136 this morning. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to solidify that though.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in 10/17/10

I did it, did it!!!!!
I got that 1 stubborn pound off this week.

Start/ Current/Goal
192 148 145

Hope the next 3 aren't quite as difficult but probably will be. A lot of that depends on how many temptations come along.

Wishing eveyone else the best. We can do it!!!!

I know what you are saying silversword. The closer we get to our goal, the more those pounds stick tightly to us.

o

YAYAAAAAA Ivamae! Good job!

I weighed in at 136 this morning. So I'm sticking with it this week.

145/136/125
145/9/125

11 more to go!

o

Hi Iva mae, Silversword, Checking in here...

way to go Iva Mae!
Silversword, why do you torture yourself by weighing so often and on 2 different scales??? LoL!! Congrats to you too.

I managed to maintain my weight between 144 and 146 lbs all summer. I ate pretty much what I wanted, but tracked EVERY bite that went into my mouth on fitday. I also love the way i feel when I eat healthy and am not a big sweets eater. If I over did it on Monday, I was extra diligent on Tuesday etc.

After being sick for a couple of weeks, I started back on the treadmill this morning and I am off to lose these last 10-15 lbs. I don't weigh every week, and I am in no big hurry, but will check in.

Let's keep up the good work!

Tikanis

o

Tikanis, it's really not good for me is it??!!! I do make myself crazy with it.
Glad you're here :)

o

Silversword: remember your not just working for your goal, you would like to be sane enough to enjoy it when you get there. IMO: stick the the home scale.

I did awful this week. The one pound I lost last time is back. Yuck. I will have to be more diligent; especially on the water my score card looks awful.

Start/current/goal
230__230__175

Progress
__0

o

Bummer Blitzy!! Is there a chance it converted from a fat pound to a muscle pound?

I keep telling myself that's probably why I'm not losing it very fast...I keep gaining it back in muscle!

o

Don't worry blitzblond, that happens more often than we would like. Drink lots of water. and try to walk as much as you can. I sure have never gone the 10,000 steps but I did buy a cheap pedometer and am thrilled if I reach 6,000. It is more likely to be between 4 and 5. But then I imagine I'm a lot older than you as well. I still can't believe that I turned 80 last month.

All the best. We'll watch for your progress next week.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here