SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhsuzanne_gw

SS Support, October 11 through October 17th

nhsuzanne
19 years ago

Good Morning All,

Boy Maddie, you certainly have your share of trouble going on. I am glad that the police have a suspect in custody too. What a horrible thing to have happen right in your back yard. Gruesome.

BJ, glad the SBD is going well for you. I have had good luck with it myself. For me it's gotten tricky when I start adding carbs back in. You have to play with it and figure out what you can and cannot have.

I had an absolutely splendid weekend. The weather was superb and the color was magnificent. It was really pretty warm too. We camped in a field that had a pond on both sides and the ponds were lined with billiantly colored leaves and the back ground was the bluest sky you ever saw. It's so hard to describe the beauty. We had three days of gorgeous riding through the woods with the leaves falling and that certain scent of fall that is truly unmistakeable. Sweet Pea had a great time. This is the most trail riding she has done in a long time and she did very well and really enjoyed herself. She even got to stretch out with a nice extended trot on some nice soft footing. She was just a joy to ride.

Raeanne, I used some of the advice you gave me after you had your tribal gathering. "Throw my burdens to the ground and let my spirit soar". That was my mantra all weekend. Each time I let the stresses of work creep into my thoughts I would say that outloud! Pretty soon I had my riding partner saying it too! I am sure we look pretty nutty with our arms outstretched on our mounts looking up to the ever blue sky saying that!! No one saw us but the wild animals anyway. LOL

Comments (40)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional