Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trying again !!!!!

Posted by dotMom (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 05 at 19:48

Hi, I'm a new kid on the block. Trying to diet one more time. I joined W.W a few years back and did pretty good on it. Then I had back surgery that layed me up and the weight slowly came back. The W.W. plan is good but getting too expensive for me. So I'm following the plan with the booklets I had from before. Losing is hard because I'm diebetic taking insulin and am not active because difficulty in walking. Any one else out there having trouble losing because of meds? Dottie in Mn.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trying again !!!!!

Hi and welcome from an old lady!
Did you check out WW online? I was checking it yesterday and it is $16.95 a month. Some of the site is free. Our WW meetings are $13 a week here and I keep say I am going but the cost keeps me away. There is free joinup for 3 more weeks so I need to decide soon. Boy it's hard to part with the money!
I watched a bedbound woman on a talk show and Richard Simmons told her to exercise just the upper part of her body with his tapes - any exercise is better than none.
Is your life easier with all the low carb products? I have a friend who was tickled witht the low carb craze but she has trouble losing weight with all the choices.
Welcome and good luck.
Send an e-mail to me to say "Hi" if you want. Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here