SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeonthephone

HCG Start October 1st

mikeonthephone
14 years ago

Well my subject heading kind of gives a good idea of what I am going to do.

I clock in around 205-210lbs - my 'healthy' lists as 180lbs. At my lightest - which was 1996-97 - I ran 160lbs.

Not to lie, I don't eat healthy (but not horrendously either), I drink (either heavy or light depending on mood)*, don't smoke and work out on twice a day schedule for 4 days a week. 10 minutes cardio, 50 minutes weight and strengthening (had a car accident in 2006, need to strengthen my knee).

Searched around the internet for diet plans, done a few with little results. Came upon the HCG plan.

Although I did hesitate when I discovered it was injections (I know there are other variations) as I have seen my fair share of doctors and needles during my influential, baby-child-pre-teen years (health issues). But I decided to go the Sub-Q route. Ordered the 5000IU and plan on doing 25 day plan @ 200IUs.

I do have a strong will and if I do something I either do it or don't.. there is no middle-ground for me. I am entering this with thoughts of scepticism, but an open-mind.

I will say that I was pleased with my ordering process - supplies from Canada, HCG from India (wonderful country, have visited there on a couple of occasions. If you have never been, go) - took 2 days from Canada and within the 8 days from India. I will be putting together the 'in-thing' to do (Youtube daily / bi-daily report), already recorded the 1st day receipt of package and my naked torso with jiggly moobs.

So from 205lbs (probably 210-215lbs after the stacking-prior-to-start) down to 185lbs in 25 days. Safe? Effective? Only 25 days will tell.

Will update here when my video links go up - but you can search Youtube for user LIQUIDVISHN... I already have a few videos up of my past and some projects I have worked on - the ones that you may find interesting will all be headlined HCG DIET - DAY XX.

Until then, be happy.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz