Happy Labor Day!!

The sun is shining - enjoy your long weekend...Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SS Daily Monday 9/4 thru Sun 9/10

o

Happy Labor Day!

Thanks for getting us started Donna & Marci.

Our part of the Ernesto storm shut down electricity, phones, and cable for 2 days. Huge tree came down across the street on the lake and took down the power lines for all of it. Right now we have electricity, some phone, but no cable. The main problem was that we do not get cell service here at the lake, so it was really troublesome letting folks know we were ok.

Hope everyone else had a better weekend. I"m going down now to marinate some salmon for the grill and get some flavored rice going. Got some fresh corn and salad to go with that!

Have a great week!
DeeMarie

o

Suzanne, I'm getting your mail back to me. Did you change your e:mail addy?

Happy Tuesday everyone!

o

Dee - I booked my cruise last week! As the date gets closer you will have to give me a lot of cruising tips.

Our Labor Day weekend was a washout too! When it wasn't raining it was cloudy and cold.

BJ & Tikanis - where are you girls???

o

Raeanne, that is totally cooooollllll. Hopefully, we can meet in person before you go. Bring lots of questions and I'll have the answers!

Where are the MIAs?

o

Greetings all,

Where is everyone? Wow, so quiet here. Dee, it looks like you are talking to yourself again!!

I too have been MIA I have been running since last week. We had our annual family clambake and the weather was not too bad. The day before was a total washout so we postponed a day and it worked out.

I am leaving this afternoon for another campout. This is the place where there is a 35 acre flat field. Some of you may remember that I saw Aurora Borealis there a few years ago. I hope we see it again. I love this campout and I am really looking forward to it. The trailer is all packed and I am ready to roll around 5pm.

Dee, I will email you my correct email address. Yes, it has changed.

A young fox tried to get my Blue a few days ago. He did not suceed but he managed to get a few tufts of hair from his neck. Poor Blue was so scared and shook up. It's getting so I can't let the cats out at all anymore. I know the fox is just doing what comes naturally but it's summer and there is plenty of food besides my cats and chickens!
I would just die if anything happened to Blue.

I hope you all have a great weekend and I hope by the time I get home a whole bunch of MIA's check in to say hello.

o

Dee - I am planning on catching up with you that day!

Suzanne - have a fantastic time, I hope you have a repeat of the show you saw - yes, I do remember. Poor Blue!

Where is everyone? Milkdud, Donna, BJ, Tikanis, MADDIE, Besh (involved in wedding plans), Marci (involved with getting back into a routine), John... you know who you are just get back here and say hi.

o

I'm off in a bit with DH to visit my friend in Tennessee. She's not been in the best of health, so I did not ask her if she still had her horses. If so, I promise to get a picture of me near or on (right!) one!

Everyone behave and someone look for Maddie and BJ. What the heck has happened to those two!

See you on Tuesday!
Dee

o

I'm around..just this short week is getting away from me.
Suzanne..poor Blue!!
Raeanne - where are you cruising to?
Dee - enjoy Tennessee - I hope your friend is feeling better.
Gotta run and take stuff out of the dryer..will check in over the weekend.

Donna

o

Donna - Next year my nephew is getting married on a cruise to Bermuda - it just so happens that Dee will be boarding the same boat as we are disembarking. What are the chances of that? I would say pretty high with the amount of cruising that girl does. I have been fouled up all week by the Holiday (even though I had to work).

Dee - have a safe and nice trip to Tennessee.

Come on, we need more people checking in.

o

Happy Sunday!

It's a beautiful day, actually a beautiful weekend and I hope that everyone has been out enjoying it and that's why everyone is MIA!

Raeanne - that is so cool that you and Dee will pass each other on that ship...you are right, that girl does cruise.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here