Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I 've made it to day 4 so far, but...

Posted by raveann_98 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 04 at 10:20

I'm dying for some chocolate...lol I'm doing the Atkins diet, am CRAVING Milk & Chocolate. Don't care about the breads, pastas or things like that, but if I don't get some chocolate soon, somebody in this house may get hurt. Been eyeballing my DD's bag of parade candy,,it has the tiny TOOTISE ROLLS in it! Just ONE isn't gonna kill me is it??????? LOL

What's your craving?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I 've made it to day 4 so far, but...

Try mixing unsweetened baking-style cocoa powder with Splenda and Ricotta cheese. That might kill that craving. Tootsie rolls are sugar bombs and will increase your cravings.

My cravings revolve around lemon-flavored sweets and marshmallow peeps.

Stay strong! Cheers!

o

I lived on mousse the first few weeks. Ok maybe it wasn't legal in the beginning but I'm still on Atkins almost a year later and 38 pounds lost so it didn't hurt.

1 small box sugar free jello (chocolate fudge of course)
2 small cartons of whipping cream
1 block of cream cheese

soften the cream cheese, add whipping cream, mix then add pudding. When it gets too thick add 1/2 cup of cold water.

o

Thanks Kim, I'm gonna try that.
I was pacing the floor waiting for the craving to pass...it didn't, so to distract myself decided to mop the kitchen floor, I think the smell of the bleach did it. lol I'm no longer craving and the floor looks great!

o

Raveann,

Could you come over and mop my floor too? I would be happy to help you ward off those cravings HA HA!

Stick with it! You can do it!

Tikanas

o

Also the Klondike low carb ice cream fudge bars are wonderful along with being a controlled portion.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here