Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 9/13/09

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 13, 09 at 9:40

Good morning.

Well, last week was another successful week for us, if you count not gaining weight, or maybe losing a little, as success. I think it is.

Harold - Weight 201, lost 0, total lost 74
Jasmi - Weight 133.8, lost 0.2, total lost 14.2
Betty - Weight 157, lost 0, total lost 23
Helen - Weight 155.2, lost 0, total lost 44.8
Ivamae - Weight 175, lost 1, total lost 17

My results for this week:

Weight 199, lost 2, total lost 76
Average Calories - Food 1983, Exercise 392

I made it to my original goal, which was 200 lb. Not bad, but still have some belly fat that's got to go. On to 180.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 9/13/09

Congrats Harold on reaching that 200 milestone. You must be proud of yourselves.

o

Thanks, Jasmi. Yes, it feels pretty good.

o

Congratulaions.

It must be so wonerful to reach your goal. This forum certainly is a hlep. I'm so glad that I found it.

o

HI guys

My weight was 133.2 this morning. I am stuck in 133s for a while. Hope to get into 132s by next Tuesday.

Cheers
Jasmine

o

Hello, faithful weekly weigh-in-ers!

A lot of good progress has been made since I've been MIA.
Congrats to all of you. Harold--under 200! Wow! Way to go! And Jasmi, you are really down there!

We've been through quite a bit of turmoil here: left for vacation; all was well. Didn't lose any weight while on vacation, but didn't gain either.
Came home and put my daughter into school--a very hectic time trying to figure out how to juggle two very different school schedules (homeschool for one daughter and classroom for another), when what happens but we all, one by one, get struck with H1N1. (It's not as severe as the media make it out to be, but highly contagious and a concern for our two very little ones.) We survived, but then our computer crashed and we had to take that in for service after quarantine was over. So I've had it back for a little while, but lost all my bookmarks and have been so pressed for time that I am just now getting back those things that weren't absolutely essential for daily life.

I hope to rejoin you. I have a goal of reaching 128 by January 1, when a dear friend is getting married. I have a dress I want to wear to that wedding, and I think I'll need to be around 128 for it to look good. I can get in it and zip it up, but it isn't pretty.

For now, I am still at 137 after eating a little freely on vacation, and then eating whatever casseroles people were kind enough to give us while we were sick. Now I'm refocusing and trying to get the scale moving down again. Hoping for a good weigh-in next Tuesday.

Good to "see" you all again!

o

Hi Ek

I am do glad to see you back . I am very sorry about the sickness and all the turmoil you guys had to go through. I am pretty sure you will get into 120's by the end of the year.

By the way, what symptoms you had with H1N1. Right now it is killing people all over India and I am concerned about my folks here and there . When do you think we should get an alert that it could be H1N1 but not common flu , especially in the kid's case? Can you please give me more details.
right now, all my family here in US are sick with cold, sore throats and ear infections.
take care

o

Ivamae, Thanks for the congrats, and I agree with you. It's a big help having people to cheer you on and who care about how you are doing.

Jasmine, that's not so bad. You're going the right direction.

Eklektos, glad to see you are back with us. I think you were at 138 last weigh-in, so you lost a pound. Congrats. Nine pounds in a little over 3 months is a good bit. I hope you make it. The flu must have been scary, knowing that people have died from it. I'm glad everything turned out okay.

o

Woo-Hoo!! Way to go, Harold!!

You are definately in your groove!

Ivamae, I agree. This is a wonderful place to find encouragement and support.

Jas, Hang in there. It's coming.

Ek, So glad to have you back and glad everyone is getting over that dreaded Flu.

I'm having a hard time getting any progress weight-wise.
No time for exercise. Many stressful problems with DH's Aunt. Never any peace and quiet. Keep me in your prayers. I need a break.

This week I'm back up a pound.

Betty

o

I lost another pound. I'm pleased about that. Now 174
ivamae

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here