SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhsuzanne_gw

SS Support, Mon. Sept.12 thru Sun. Sept. 18th

nhsuzanne
18 years ago

Good Morning All,

Sounds like a busy weekend for you all here!! All that laundry getting done makes my head spin. And BJ, you kill me with your energy! Super woman indeed! Please keep focused on world peas............and thanks for removing the head of FEMA from office!! It had to happen. LOL

I had a magnificent weekend. The weather was crisp and cool and the temp was down to 31 on Saturday night and Sunday morning!! No Aurora Borealis though :( mabey next year. This is the event where we camp in the 35 acre flat field at the foothills of Mount Sunapee. It's truly spectacular. The trails take us through pine forest with soft, soft footing and along old railroad beds. We are really out in the middle of nowhere and our encounters with life are not human but moose, deer, fox and birds! We came across moose three different times!! They are starting to get very active as rutting season is just around the corner. The horses snort and got wide-eyed the first encounter but just passed it by the next two. The moose could care less about us. They just stand and look at us and move on. They are HUGE animals and with the bulls rack the look positively prehistoric.

On Sunday morning at around 9am we all gathered in the middle of the field,there were about 80 of us for a memorial in silence for 9/11. It was pretty spectacular as most of us were on horseback or in harness and carriages. It was very moving to me. Everything was still and quiet as we all reflected on this horrific tragedy. I truly hope that every American gave 9/11 some special thought yesterday.

DeeMarie and Raeanne, tomorrow is the day!!! I am so excited too. It's a three hour ride for me too Dee but I have to get across the Green Mountains in Vermont which is steep and winding but very pretty!! Should be fun!

Well, I better get my trailer squared away and some housework done so I can leave bright and early in the morning for Saratoga Spings!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Have a good day.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville