Congrats to Helen and Ivamae.

My results this week:

Weight 201, lost 1, total lost 74
Average Calories - Food 2020, exercise 370

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, week of 8/30/09

Good Morning,

I'm still half asleep this morning. Stayed up until almost 3am reading stuff on forums here on the garden web. It is addictive!!!!

Anyway, today is a big day at our house. I'm taking our Baby to get his learner's permit today. Of course DH had put his Soc.Sec. card up so we would know where it was and we tore the house apart last night to find it with no luck. SO..... it's off to the Soc. Sec. office 1st to get another one before the DMV.

Y'all pray for me because in a "Senior Moment" I told him that he could drive home!!!! That is a SCARY thing. I may drive out of the city and get off of the 4 lane before I let him get under the wheel for the first time.

Back to the business at hand... My weight for this week is:

157lbs - lost 1.

Have a great day,

Betty

P. S. - I almost forgot, I actually got in 30 minutes on the treadmill yesterday for the 1st time since DH's aunt came to live with us at the 1st of June. She didn't like it and kept trying to talk me off. I just kept telling her "Just a few more minutes"!!!!

I think I will have to wait until DH gets home so he can sit and occupy her while I walk.

Man, it felt good!

o

Weight 155.2, lost .8, total lost 44.8

Still hangin in there...

o

Betty,
Congrats on turning it around and heading in the right direction. Glad you could find some time for the treadmill.

Helen,
Nice going, as usual.

o

Sad to say that I did not lose anything this week and have had more exercise too. Still at 176.

We have had a lot of stress this week and I strongly suspect food went to my mouth when it shouldn't have. Food is my comfort.

I'll try my best for next week
ivamae

o

Hi
Congrats to everybody on their weight loss.

I was 134 this morning. I have been stuck at this weight for almost a month . I am hoping get on track from next week. Wish me all the best :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here