Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daily Support Monday 8/1 to Sunday 8/7

Posted by maddie_in_ky (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 1, 11 at 17:22

Good grief!

Where is everyone?!! Only 5 posts last week? Has everyone melted from the heat?

Come out and talk to me--I've made it thru finals, and have missed this place--tell me what's going on--

Hugs,

Maddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daily Support Monday 8/1 to Sunday 8/7

Hi Maddie!

Almost all of us are over at the FB private chat that YOU organized!! : )

Congrats on your finals!

o

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for getting us started. I won't rest until we persuade everyone to join us on FB. I feel badly about it.

Congrats on your finals! I knew you would do this well. It was a done deal a long time ago.

o

I feel badly as well... PLEASE just come over and give it a chance!

o

suzanne, i sent you an email about joining. thanks, so much!!

o

Jan - If you are reading this, I wanted you to know I was thinking of you on your birthday. My computer was in the shop and I couldn't post.
Please let us know how you are doing. And consider joining us on FB.

o

Happy belated Birthday Jan! I hope you had a great day and wishing you all great days....xxx...ooo

o

Jan, Happy belated Birthday to you! I hope it was a good day for you. Please think about joining FB. There seems to be a lot more activity from everyone because it is much easier to use. It is completely private. If you have any questions, please email me.

Any other of our friends that are coming here and not on FB, if you are interested or concerned I would be happy to help get you set up.

BJ, I miss you!

o

Jan--HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Yeah, where is BJ and Amy? Come out ya'll!!!

o

Happy Birthday Jan - I think of you all the time. Please join us on FB - it's not the same without you.

o

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. I had a very nice birthday, that seemed to last all week. Thanks also for the invitation to join Facebook. Maybe one of these days I'll sign up. Just never have gotten into it. (I'm so behind the times, I know.)

Enjoy your Sunday and thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here