SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW's Support Monday 8/14~~~Sunday8/20

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

LOL!! I loved your BLOG Ruthie!!! Your are doing fantastic!

My vacation was great~~very tiring with the traffic on the drive home and walking all over San Francisco. We got home on Thursday early evening and were up and out by 9am on Friday to go spend the day with my older DD. By Sat morning I was pooped out and needed a vacation from my vaction~~so I vegged on the couch reading and watching tv for the next two days doing very little else:)

I am now back together:) I have gotten back on my diet:) This is my last week of summer vacation I will be back to the grind with meetings and opening my kitchen next week:( POOHIE!! Really I am ready for it and it will really help me get back on the WW's program~~~vacationing really isn't in the program:)

It was wonderful meeting WildChild my DD and I were sad that we did not have more time to spend with her, she is so funny and had very interesting stories! Really lives up to her name:) We got a pic of her and I which I am sure neigher of us like, I will have to see about having my DD put it on here since I can not do that!

Ruthie you are doing so well with your exercising, I have to get with it! The heat really has zapped all of my energy:( I am without my van right now so I will not be going to CURVES yet:(

WC I know you are lurking:)

Comments (16)

Sponsored