Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm having a hungry day

Posted by ruthieg__tx (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 18, 06 at 14:32

what's up with that....Usually I don't have much trouble trying to stay on plan but for some reason today I am hungry...I have to add up my points to see where I am but I am probably right on target and shouldn't be hungry....I just keep repeating to myself...you want to be 148 tomorrow or back into the 150's.....this is the kind of day that makes you want to throw up your hands and quit...

Suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm having a hungry day

Well today is a new day and I finally managed to curb the hungries...Ihope to have a better day today.

o

I'm doing core so I don't count points except wpa's. But if I'm having a "hungry" day --- I hit something creamy and something crunchy! FF/sugar-free puddings are my lifesavers along with ff/sugar-free fudge bars. And then -- I don't go anywhere without my bag of carrots and a bottle of water. Like a pacifier!!!!

The only way I can get thru them. I'm 52 and still have that TOM! Only thing I crave is chocolate! So I feel your pain!!

Cathy

o

On "hungry days" I microwave fresh cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts or carrots. I allow myself to eat as much of this stuff as I want. Bingeing on veggies is practicing damage control.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here