Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The changing shape of fat

Posted by ruthieg__tx (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 17, 06 at 9:58

It is so amazing to me that my fat stores (haha good word don't cha think) keep assuming a different shape as my fat loss takes place....My true concern above being fat period was that I had this "big belly"...It started right under my boobs and ended up in the nether regions somewhere below...I mean I couldn't even see that far away and I wasn't about to look in the mirror...Anyway ...as the weeks progess and my pounds lost increases the blob that was my belly keeps changing...I actually have a waist now...granted it is still to big but the indentation is there...It was 44 inches around and now it is 37...or it's 37 and 1/2 but in and around losing all those inches, by belly has changed shape so many times...right now I have this little pooch mostly in the middle and just above my actual waistline...It's funny looking...and sometimes the fat seems or appears to be more one sided either left or right side etc...I hate all this fat and it is such fun watching it go away...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The changing shape of fat

LOL!!! You are too funny Ruthie:) My belly fat is not going away so fast, I have lost most of my weight in my calves that were not so big to start and my thighs are very small now. Which is good but if I could get rid of belly fat I think I could wear a size smaller! My waist is a lot smaller but my pouch will not go away

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here