SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhsuzanne_gw

SS Support, Mon. Aug. 22nd through Aug. 28th

nhsuzanne
18 years ago

Good Morning All,

Tikanas, happy belated birthday!! It sounds like a great one and I wish you a year of happiness and contentment.

Maddie, I love your diet plans!! Sounds great.

Raeanne and DeeMarie, I am very flexible right now so if you want to put a plan together I will be there. Are we thinking Saratoga? I don't know where the place Dee mentioned. Let's put our heads together via email. September is right around the corner now.

Nantucket was great. The boat and staff were wonderful. Friday night I got a call from my sister older Skye that lives in NH, telling me that my mother had another heart attack and that she had been diagnosed with the onset of Alzheimers. This is the first time we have had any communication with her for four years. It's too bizarre to go into here but suffice it to say that nothing has changed. My mother is living with my little sister and made it clear to us that we were not welcome to visit her there! It's a mess and there isn't a whole lot I can do about any of it. It's making me feel sad and it just churns up old wounds. In the end, this is my mothers choice and unless she wants to change it, it won't! It's sad but I truly believe that my little sister is mentally ill. I know she is addicted.

My trip to northern VT was spectacular. The area is very remote and it's terrain is hilly and rolling green pastures and forest. The pastures roll up and up to the skys and everywhere is a magnificent vista of green grass as far as you can see dotted with dark green forest of spruce. This is an area where your horses must be in primo condition to do the hills. Some of the hills we drove in carriage were over two miles long! Long and steep, up and down. Our camp was in a gravel pit that the owner reclaimed and made a beautiful grassy park with two ponds. It is just beautiful and is teaming with wildlife. Each night we were seranded by the coyotes who were very near. The moon was full and it would rise large and orange over one of the ponds. It was really pretty and I would move there in a heartbeat if there were a way to make a living!! We went for a moonlight ride on Friday night which was really fun. It was just incredible.

Okay, back to reality!! I am going to get my trailer clean and get things back in order. I will be back.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions