Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for foods like the Matol Diet ones

Posted by faithab (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 13, 06 at 23:28

Hi - I've lost 17 pounds since March 23 eating the Matol Diet foods. They are tasty, high protien and low carb and sugar, fill me up and are easy to prepare - just open a package, add water and cook. BUT....they are expensive. I'd like to continue but at $24 for a pkg of 7 meals it's getting too much. Does anyone know of a source of similar packages soups, pudding, drinks, etc? I even became a distributor to bring the cost down to $24 for a 7 pack but that still adds up. And I've 6 more pounds to go plus wnat to use them for maintenance.

Thanks for any ideas! Faith
www.faithandrewsbedford.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for foods like the Matol Diet ones

I had to do a search at Google cause I never even heard the name before...am I right that it is high protein but a lot of the protein is soy?

o

Dear Ruthieg, Yes, the foods are mostly soy protien but with enough whey(milk)concentrate to make the amino acids complimentary. That's why I was so impressed.They have very high quality protien but are solow in carbs, sugars and calories. But they are expensive. I became a distributor to get them at cost. But they are still high. So that's why I am looking for similar foods at more realistic prices.

Faith
www.faithandrewsbedford.com

o

There are some theories that soy inhibits weight loss...don't know any facts to spout but I have read that it does....and truthfully I really just believe in eating the real stuff...the real good stuff...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here