Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Slim In 6

Posted by mkb8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 4, 04 at 23:24

Anyone tried the Slim In 6 Weightloss & Excercise program? Looks like it would be good but, would like input from users. I've looked at the sites testimonials but, would like to hear from others - Don't always trust their supposed testimonials.

Thanks! ~ MARY ~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Slim In 6

Mary - I use the Slim in 6 tapes, although not as often as they say, and find them very effective.

There's a whole message board with real people who use it. You'll hear the good, the bad and the ugly! Basically, the truth and not just what they want you to hear in an infomercial. Overall it's a very good program; as in most, you get out of it what you put into it!

Here's a link to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Beachbody Slim in 6

o

Thanks for the site! Looks like it will be very helpful. I only have 20 lbs to loose & WW has always pulled through for me but, this time it is such a struggle that I think I maybe need to try something else - Mainly the toning up. I do not know how far out of line this eating program would be with WW??? Right now my points are between 18 & 21 for me to loose weight.

THANKS AGAIN! ~ MARY ~

o

I purchased the DVDs at an estate sale. No paperwork was included. I was hoping to find someone who might scan the workout plan and nutrition plan for me. I contacted Beachbody and they charge almost the cost of the entire new package, just for the documents. I would very much appreciate some kind soul helping me with this.

Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here