Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SS partner

Posted by ncgardengirl (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 22:21

I have done SSing in the past. I seemed to be working, well, along with kind of doing the WW point system too. BUT I only used WW as a guide to count what I was eating. I do not limit the amount like Suzanne says not to do, so really I was SSing just very carefully.

I need a partner, someone who is willing to help me stay on track and check in with me, sometimes daily! I have been losing some weight this summer just by the chores that come along with gardening, the heat etc....anyhow I am not that disciplined when it comes to dieting and I need help.

thanks, Fran

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SS partner

Fran~Please think about joining the whole group at the SSing thread. Most of us have done SSing at one time or another & most are doing WW right now. All are/have dealt with weight issues & would be happy to go along this journey with you & partner with you. I'd be happy to help you if you want just a one on one. I don't know much about WW though. I lost 60# & have been stalled. DH & I plan to start doing some exercising to see if we can't jumpstart some weight loss. Anyway, there are many who share your interest in gardening on the thread too. Patti :-)

o

Hi Fran,

Like Patti said, please think about joining us on the SS thread. Lots of us are WW right now but whatever WOE you choose this group will be right there with you. I personally have never done SS, I felt it was too restrictive...for me.

Patti is a wonderful one on one partner and an inspiration with her fantastic loss. I have done WW and am doing it again except not at meetings. I also would be happy to help you if I can, feel free to email me.

Think about joining us!!

Donna

o

Thanks everyone, I found a partner....

:) Fran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here