SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tikanas2

A Rose by any other name is NOT still a Rose

Tikanas2
19 years ago

Otherwise entitled "Who are you REALLY"?

I post as Tikanas, the Greek word meaning "Hi, How are You?" My name is Patricia and half my friends call me that and the other half call me "P.J." as my middle name is Jeanne. I am from New York but live in Southern California.

I am 44, newly widdowed and have 22 lbs to lose. I am the outdoors type: I like to hike, bike, camp, etc. but I gotta have my nails done.I have a huge community garden plot just around the corner. I want to build /design my own house. I am not sure if I want to stay in Calif. I want a dog but will settle (temporarily) for my cat, "Oreo" I have 2 kids, a grown DH who lives on her own and a 15 yr old son who I homeschool. He is double crediting for highschool and college. Both our birthdays are in August. I like Classic rock and Country music. If Eric Clapton comes to town and I don't get tickets, my kids will never be forgiven. I am kind of daring, always trying new things. I love to read and have committed myself to reading the classics for the next year. I like gourmet cooking, (just not everyday). I am a critical care RN (worked with fresh open-heart patients) and a home health nursing supervisor. I am on sabbitical and temporarily do home health chart audits which I hate but let me be home so it's worth it! I am also a Life Coach wsith 4 current clients.

The French Lick thing is right up my alley! I like the anticipation as much as I like the event.

Since I am trying to get to know you all, I would like to know something about you too. How did you pick your screen name? what should I REALLY call 'ya? What are your interests?

I bared my soul, and you??

Do tell!

Tikanas

Comments (2)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022