SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW's Support Sunday7/23~~Tuesday8/1

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

HI!! Ladies:) This is dated different because I am going on vacation during that time and I am hoping that this will keep our thread going.

WELL, I think we have had enough of this high heat right??? It was 108 here yesterday with rain, wind, lightening and thunderstorms. My kids were at the beach 45 miles away enjoying themselves. The animals and I were here with the crazy weather and the electricity going on and off every 20 minutes. It was getting on my nerves a bit, so I did what I do best when feeling stressed I ate:( I think I ate something off program every hour on the hour! POOHIE!!! Been doing better today.

We are so hoping that the weather is a bit better during our road trip up north, we shall see. The first two hotels we are at in Mammoth and Tahoe do not have AC, since they usually have mild weather~~just as long as it cools down in the evening we will be fine. I do get a bit edgy and feeling closed in at night if I am hot so I am taking a fan:)

I have packed alot of 100 cal snacks to take and will throw some apples in my ice chest along with plenty of water. It will be easier for me to stay on program while traveling.

WC hope you are resting and feeling better, I know you must be hot where you are and I think you mentioned you have no AC:(

Ruthie, take it easy with the exercising during this heat wave.

Drink lots of water you two~~~

Comments (5)

Sponsored