Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hcg diet question

Posted by pammyt (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 16, 09 at 15:14

I am on the hcg diet I am on day 10 if you count my load days. I am wondering if I am eating enough? I have tea for my breakfast and a melba toast. for lunch I eat a meat and a veggie I have a fruit for snack and then a meat and a veggie for diner. I know you weigh your meat before you cook it 3.5 but how much veggies do you eat? I started packing a little more in my lunch because I was starving and was getting headaches. I am only losing ounces these past two days and I am worried now. I have lost 7 lbs so far on this. Any help would be greatly appricaited.
thanks
pammyt

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hcg diet question

This sounds so restrictive too me.
My doctor years ago told me not to lose over 2 lbs a week or I will eventually gain it all back plus.
Also best is to measure yourself chest,waist and hips and keep tract you can tell better if you are losing.

o
RE: hcg diet question

Pammy,

You almost certainly didn't lose a pound of fat a day. Most of what you lost is water. Do the math. A pound of fat is equal to 3500 calories and if you are eating 500 calories a day, you would have to be burning 4000 calories a day. I doubt that's the case.

I thought the idea of the HCG diet was you could go on a very low calorie diet without getting hungry. If you are getting headaches and "starving" maybe you should start wondering if that diet is all it's cracked up to be.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here