Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Warning - Native Healing Ways

Posted by tammyo_2008 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 23, 08 at 12:59

I feel its my responsibility to let you all know of my recent experience with Native Healing Ways out of TN & SC. I am new to the HCG diet and decided to try the online ordering of preloaded syringes self injection. But $350 for 6 wk program, plus the initial $149 start up fee, is a lot of money for me, so I thought I was smart in ordering the first weeks dosage and planning on reordering by mid week, the rest of the 6 week dosage, if I felt it really would work, like Ive heard. So I started, exactly following the diet/program, and it worked I did lose 11 pounds the first week (including 6 lbs I gained from gorging). So I reordered the 6 week supply in time to continue into week 2. Well, this 2nd batch didnt work. The energy wasnt there and the appetite suppressant wasnt there it was quite noticeable to me. I consulted with NHW, even the owner, Noka Noble, and they would insist that there isnt such thing as a "bad batch". I gave it 3 weeks continuing to take this 2nd shipment of serum, following the very restrictive diet, only I ate approximately 1000 calories per day(couldnt keep it below that), and I mostly had no energy, and I eventually lost 1 pound in 3 weeks. From all Ive read, that is not how its supposed to work. I guess I have no choice but to write it off as a big loss of at least $350 thats hard! But at least I can warn other people. I have ordered the sealed HCG from drugdelivery.ca and the mixing kit, and will start over the diet I feel this should work like Ive read about it working for so many people! Any comments are appreciated. Good Luck.

tammyo

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here