SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ivamae_gw

I've decided

ivamae
14 years ago

that until I can get more organized, that I will count calories and try not to exceed 1200 a day.

I have several things woking against me. One is that I have polymyalgia and even though exercise is good, I am limited to the amount and the intensity, because of total exhaustion. Also am on blood thinners because of atrial fibrilation and am extra sensitive to green veggies, salads, bananas, etc. Right now, my blood thinner has had to be increased as I very modestly tried a few of these things, being very careful that it was only a very limited quantity per day.

I started off at 160 pounds which was too much in 2007. Shortly after starting prednisone, I jumped to 192. As the prednisone lowered, I managed to lose 12 pounds but had a couple of flare ups, so it has been partially increased and the dosage will stay that way until June 2010 unless another flare up. I now weigh 187. I'm sure that isn't all due to prednisone but partly my sweet tooth. My goal would be 145. I would like to be able to do this by June 25th 2010

How do I go about participating in the weigh-ins. From past experience, I feel that is what will help keep me motivated.

I do appreciate all your support.

Thanks

ivamae

Comments (5)

Sponsored