Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daily Support Mon. July 18th thru Sun. July 24th

Posted by nhsuzanne (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 18, 11 at 11:12

Good Monday all,

I think it's going to continue to be quiet here. Most of us are posting at Face Book and you should consider setting yourself up an account. In the long run it's a little bit easier to use than logging on here. It's pretty easy to do.

Had a nice hot weekend! We are having a heat wave this week which I do not care for. I still have to do heavy work in this heat but I guess it's good for me. This morning I cleaned the loft to get ready for 2011 hay. Nothing is worse than hay chaff and sweat!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daily Support Mon. July 18th thru Sun. July 24th

I quit FB because of privacy issues or lack of privacy a long time ago.

o

I did too Peg but alot of my issues were due to my own ignorance. Maddie set up a private group for us and you can join us there in private if you wish. You can block all of your information if you wish.

o

I had issues with FB once upon a time as well, but they have been resolved. Our group is private and secure. Come on in, the water is fine! ; )

Hope to see you there.

Tikanis

o

McPeg - come on over to FB we will protect you LOL.

I just thought about Jan and had to check on here to see if she has been posting. JAN - check in and let us know what's going on.

I actually do find FB easier to keep up with, but will continue to check in here when time allows.

Hazy, hot and humid today and tomorrow is going to be worse - so I plan on lounging around in the lake tomorrow afternoon.

o

Thank you for the invite. No thanks. I don't do FB or social networks other than this forum.

o

Sure is hot. We need rain so very badly. It never quit in the spring but it is either feast or famine.

I got weighed this morning and am holding my own. At least that is better than gaining. I need to walk more, but it is too hot.

Wishing all of you the best

o

Good morning all,

LOOK BABIES!

Photobucket

My new day old baby chicks arrived this morning all the way from Iowa! It's just what I needed after having to bury a favorite hen, Boots yesterday. I ran down to the post office and they were on the counter chirping away! A man from NY was there and he had never heard of baby chicks coming through the mail! He was awestruck when I told him they came from Iowa! Live and learn.

Peg, I am sorry you won't be joining us.

BJ, check in soon. Jan, you too! Everyone check in!!

o

I am a member of Face book even though I don't know much about how to post much on it. How do I go about joining this private one that maddie has set up and how do I keep my postings private?

Thanks

o

I will let Maddie know to be in touch with you on this! Glad you will join us Ivamae.

o

NHSuzanne - Those are just adorable. We always got to hold baby chicks and ducklings when we went on a farm field trip in the spring. But my favorites were always the baby bunnies.

On a sad note, one of my former preschool parents was killed on a motorcycle by a drunk driver. He was 35 years young and had 3 children. I had his youngest in preschool the last two years. Went to the funeral home yesterday. So sad.

Today is Besh's birthday, and I posted Birthday Greetings over at FB. Can't do graphics there, but the sentiments are the same.

o

Hi, everybody.

Ivamae, I wish I could share our rain with you. We had 15 inches on Monday in our area. Much needed, as we were under drought conditions and a burn ban. Even with this rain, they said we are still in a deficit.

Sorry I haven't been here more. It's still an emotional time for me. I woke up this morning, said a prayer, and vowed that nothing would bring me down today. As I went in to make the coffee, a song popped in my head, and I actually started to sing. So far, so good, right? The tune was Tennessee Ernie Ford's oldie, "Sixteen tons, and what do you get. Another day older and deeper in debt." Even though it's true, it made me laugh out loud.

Hope you all have a good day and better weekend.

o

hi everyone, i just started ww and am looking for some support. how do i connect with you on facebook? i used to lurk here, years ago and remember most of you. it's hard to find a support group that you like. thanks, ;)

o

You have to let someone here know via email through this site how to find you on FB. That means your real name, etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here