Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone trying the alli diet pill?

Posted by cindee11461 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 9, 07 at 10:36

Just wondered how well it works or if it does. I didn't want to spend 50.00 on a scam. Thanks in advance(-:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone trying the alli diet pill?

All diet pills are scams.

o

I've heard that people are having really nasty side effects. You won't want to be too far away from a bathroom.

o

cindee,

My friend tried it. There is NO way you could have social life using it. She was talking to me on the phone and felt something "funny". She had a HUGE greasey spot on her panties (thank goodness she was home). She said you HAVE to were a pad ALL the time because your bum just seeps grease. I think I'll pass on Alli :-(

o

Hi just wanted to let you know i have been taking it since 7/16 and have lost 12lbs(yesssss)as of today. No really bad side effects and i know if i stray from my diet there may be, so i stick with it. As long as you follow the diet and not eat alot of fat it works really well.

o

losingit,
Have you had ANY of those bad side affects from it - it's like an accident waiting to happen...

o

The news reports are saying a case of the "Alli-Oooops" is more likely to happen than not. The package insert reportedly advises people to bring an extra pair of trousers to work and to wear dark clothing. Yiiiiiiii!

The drug appears to be a method of policing fat intake for those who have a hard time staying within healthy fat-intake limits. The company's own product research indicates that Alli leaches essential vitamins from the body, therefore you should be taking supplements if you take this drug. I seriously considered taking it until I heard about the body's vitamin loss---not worth it for me.

Of course, ask your doc before you venture down the "Alli-way." There might be a simpler, less messy way to go about limiting fat intake and adding exercise to your daily routine.

You're worth it! EXPLORE *ALL* POSSIBILITIES! :-)

o
Hey Wild Chicken..

You are SO right. I heard of a few nightmares w/ it. You HAVE to wear a pad ALL the time b/c. It also makes you gassy SO don't even think you're gonna sneak one out, LOL! As far as depleating the vitamins, my friend said she's SO much more tired all time now. I think there's going to be many embarassing photos on the net of alli oops, lol! There has to be a better way of keeping fat in check. I've been working out more it has helped. Thanks for the advice, hope to see ya post more!

o

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy. I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great

Here is a link that might be useful: Buy Alli Online

o

lol that is what the drug was meant to do, take fats out of the body so they are not absorbed. You have a choice taking them, limit your fats or suffer the results. If I had that kind of self control I wouldn't have a weight problem to begin with.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here