Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i lose my weight.

Posted by erika11 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 16, 08 at 8:08

"I took Acomplia about 2 weeks ago and thought on the entire situation before I decided to comment and concluded that this wasn't for me. I have always managed to carry that extra 20 pounds or so around even though my doctor says that he just doesn't get why. I eat healthy and I do cardio 4/5 times a week and weights/yoga 3/4 times a week. I was hoping that maybe this would aid giving me through that extra step.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i lose my weight.

Hello Erika,
You are taking good care of yourself. How is your diet for calories consumed each day? Something is definitely responsible for those 20 pounds. There is a free diet site that includes menus that I keep listing - it's great - called Spark People. You may want to check that out. You can also adapt the menus to what you want or do your own completely. This site is absolutely free with no catches, loads of support. Maybe there are other ideas from other folk that can help you.
Let us know how you get on!
Cheers,
McPeg

Here is a link that might be useful: Spark People

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here