Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daily Support Mon. July 4th thru Sun. July 10th

Posted by nhsuzanne (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 4, 11 at 7:20

Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope you are having a fun weekend.

Photobucket

We had our fundraiser yard sale on Saturday and raised $1,900!!! That puts us right at our goal!! I am so excited. I can hardly believe it. Tons of hard work and long nights getting ready but it really paid off! Whew, I am tired.

Enjoy the day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daily Support Mon. July 4th thru Sun. July 10th

Happy Hump day, NHSuzanne and all! It's another scorcher here in Texas with highs in the low 100's. I hope that I'm done with my running around out there for today.

That's so wonderful about your yard sale!!!!! Whoopee!!! I wouldn't expect anything less than your meeting your goal, girl! My mom had a little saying posted in her bathroom that read, "Wishing makes a thing come true if you work very hard at it, too", and you and your friends obviously did that. Congrats.

My eating is off, but it goes with the territory i suppose. It's been a very quiet summer so far. I've not seen or heard from any of my relatives around here except for my oldest son and his family when i invite myself up to get my grandbaby fix every few weeks. I think they've forgotten that I exist. :)

I'm still warm from the outdoors, so I think I'll go take a cool shower, have some lunch and take a little nap. Wishing everyone a wonderful midweek!

o

Hi!

Congrats Suzanne on that terrific total on the yard sale! What was the fund raiser for?

Carolyn, I feel your pain re the heat! Hotter than heck here too...

I think most of us are catching up on FB, but I find this to be so much more private, a safe place where we can bare our souls. This group is amazing, even if I haven't been checking in so often!

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the prayers and good wishes, good thoughts from you guys after my accident. I am completely recovered from that nasty concussion, jaw is all healed and i have been back to work for the past 2 1/2 weeks!

You might have seen that I have already been deep sea fishing and this Sunday I am taking my kayak out on Newport Bay. Can't wait! Can't find too many friends or family who enjoy kayaking as much as I do, so I went to meetup.com and found some new friends who DO! Ha! There is group at that link for EVERY interest.

So Carolyn, go find 'em! You might suddenly find yourself with TOO much to do! : )

tikanis

o

Happy Sunday to all!

We're having a cool front here today - it's only up to 97 degrees so far. :)

Tikanis, I'm glad you're nicely healed up and out and about again. I love living vicariously through you. You do such exciting things.

Y'all, I can't believe it's only been the 3 of us to post here this week. I was so shocked that I'm even posting a 2nd time in one week! This has to stop! LOL

I'm so bored with my own company that I think I'll shower and get out of here for a while and find something to eat besides my own cooking. Tikanis, thanks for your suggestions for me! I need to look into that.

Hope we have many more posters this coming week!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here