SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals - 5 to 12 July - Inspiration Week

quiltingbunny
19 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Well done for hanging out and trudging on! Forward Ho!

Alice - wow - 128 pounds! That's where I would love to be and should be by now but I keep caving last month. You have inspired me to get with it! Congrats!

What is everyone using for summer time inspiration? I have a trip home at end August and really want to get under 140. It's my mental/physical struggle point. Had a huge BBQ this weekend and I won't go into details just to say I have a mega salad bowl at my desk today, water and pulled out my stepping machine for tonight. I am soooo sore from standing in the kitchen for 9 hours - no one would leave the patio (it was a THUNDERSTORM and we BBQ'd anyway) with their golf umbrellas and those inside did not want to miss anything outside so we all stood in the kitchen. I ate and drank too much and today I have resolved to slap myself up the side of the head, rattle out those cobwebs, take off my rose coloured glasses and face the fact I have been slipping. I am here in all my honestly, writing this down so I can remind myself to get with it this week. Unless I want to start buying larger clothes again! NOT! I am going to wear the smallest pants I own and sqeeze into them this week to remind myself they were loose fitting 3 weeks ago...

My inspiration is this forum, going home and feeling really out of shape and tired today from one day of standing.

What are you doing for inspiration this week?

I could use some help!

Cheers,

McPeg

Comments (7)

Sponsored