SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wildchild_gw

Diet Pals - July 26 to August 1 - Let's Keep It Going

wildchild
19 years ago

Good day all, I guess it is my turn to start the weekly thread in Quiltingbunny's absence.

Had an interesting weekend, meeting with old friends, reminescing of the days gone by. Stayed within dietary boundaries for the most part.

I still feel quite overweight and it was interesting to see how I finally felt "thinner" this weekend. I no longer felt like the fat lady in the room. In fact, although I was by no means the smaller of everyone else I certainly fit into the "thinner" rather than the "plumper" group.

I hope this self-image sticks because I have always had issues with how I see myself as opposed to how others see me.

Tried to shop for new jeans as mine are starting to bag again. So discouraging. I lose weight,look forward to getting clothing in smaller sizes and what do I find....? It is impossible to get jeans that are dark and UN distressed right now. The misses sizes are too baggy in the legs (and I don't have thin legs) and the Juniors are cut way low and have legs a mile long, even in "short" length.

Then there's that over distressing on the front of the thighs and on the seat. What are they thinking? We highlight cheekbones on our faces to make them more prominant...why would we highlight our thighs and behinds??!!! Even normal sized teens look 20lbs heavier in them. ARRRGGGHH

Well, I've posted, I've shared and I've ranted and raved. Now everybody get in here and post. Let's keepDiet Pals alive and well 'til McPeg's return. Have a fabby, flabbiless week.

Comments (9)

Sponsored