SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suedawn00

Always on the verge of tears,please help me

suedawn00
17 years ago

Everyone here seems very caring,so I'm going to unload my desperation on you in hopes that someone can help me.

20 years ago I weighed a whopping 210 pounds.I went on the then famous "Susan Powter diet" and lost 60 pounds.I was so happy with myself for once in my life.I had confidence that I had never had in my life.I kept the weight off for 19 and a half years.Well,in the past 6 months I have gained so much weight that I am just so embarrased for anyone to see me,even my family.I have gained 62 pounds in the 6 months and don't know why.My doctor says there is nothing wrong with me.I have been to see him 3 times,and everytime,he checks my thyroid.The tests always come back good.There is absolutely no reason I should be gaining weight like this.I eat healthy,and I excersize an hour a day.I don't eat all that much either.I have tried dieting.... weight watchers,low carb,food combining.I have taken Hoodia,andCortislim,and all I get is fatter and fatter.I have gone from a size 12 to a 16 in a short amount of time.I drink lots of water.I just don't know what to do.Can someone please help me?My doctors advise to me is to go on a 1000 calorie diet.I've done that too,and gained 5 pounds.I went on the cabbage soup diet with no luck.Someone please help if you can.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia