SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christianc_gw

I'm FINALLY going to do it

christianc
17 years ago

I've been saying for the last 7 months (since my son was born) that I was going to lose the 25 extra pregnancy pounds. Well, I'm finally going to do it. I've had the WW kit for a while now. I stocked up on low points snacks and meals and am going to start being accountable. After last weekend, I'm ready. I'm not comfortable in a swimsuit anymore. My hubby and I have a deal...I work on losing weight and he works on gaining it! :) He's got a 28" waist...maybe. He's one of the thinnest guys I've seen around here...But it makes good of the AirForce Dress uniform ;) So he'll gain what I lose. I'm going to start meetings on Monday nights. I know a couple of other people who do/are going to do WW...One of which is very competitive. She had her son a month before I did and she works with my hubby. So a little competition will do me good. My hubby doesn't get paying someone to tell you to eat better...but I told him that if I pay for it I'll stick with it! :) Good Luck to everyone out there on their diets!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville