Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Slim Fast

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 28, 04 at 20:14

I need to lose 25 pounds. A friend told me they were using Slim Fast - a chocolate shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a regular meal for dinner, with raw fruits etc. in between. We both have a sweet tooth and my friend felt this was working well. Any advice about if this is a healthy diet and what has been your experience?
My will power is so lacking. Sweets are my comfort food.

thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Slim Fast

Hi there ivamae, Glad to see you over here. I replied to you at the KT. I usually post on the Diet Pals threads here but we also have SS Support. Some of us post to either or both on a regular basis. Everyone does what works for them and it's all about supporting one another here, along with an exchange of tips and general chitchat. We all just want to be losers after all. We're a friendly group, so just jump right in.

o
RE: Slim Fast

Ivamae,
Hi! I agree with Wildchild, everyone has to do what works for them. I have done slimfast before and lost about 25 pounds, so it did work for me at the time. Good luck!
alice

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here