Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To my diet friends - sad news

Posted by mcpeg (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 8, 08 at 19:33

Some of you may know I suffer from depression. A lot of person issues have been coming to a head for me - emotionally. My mother passed away yesterday while I was in emergency - which is another story for another day.
Do you ever sense that things are off?
I need to take care of myself and family for awhile but I will be back.
Please keep me in your prayers while I try to find new footing in life.
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To my diet friends - sad news

May God bless you and give you strength through your very difficult time. My prayers are with you and your family.

Jan

o

Jan, thank you. I am so glad you joined us. I will return soon, very soon. I appreciate your thoughts and share them with my family.
Peggy

o

McPeg~I have felt a kinship with you from the beginning. I, too, will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. Please let us know if we can be of any help. You are an important part of this group now. Patti

o

McPeg, I am so sorry for your loss. We'll always be here for you when you need us.

o

Thank you. Words cannot begin to express how much your words of support and friendship mean to me right now.

o

(McPeg) - You will be in our thoughts while you are gone. Please know that we will be waiting here with lots of shoulders to lean on when you need them.

Take care of yourself while you are taking care of others!

o

[[[[McPeg]]]], I was shocked and dismayed to read of your mom's passing. You were a devoted daughter who showed your love in so many ways.

Please take good care of yourself. We all look forward to your return. Share all your concerns if you wish.

Best,
Dee

o

Peg, I am sorry for your loss. You know we will be here waiting for you but please don't stay gone too long. The longer you are away from your friends the harder it is to get back here......as ironic as that sounds.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

o

McPeg, How sad. Life pours rain on us sometimes. It just happens so suddenly and it's so shocking. A soul is here, then gone.

(((((((((((((HUGGLES)))))))))))))))))

Please take care of yourself and be careful. Let your family take care of YOU for a while. Rest and cry. Don't let doubt creep in. Go through the stages of loss at your own pace. There are no rules of "how to act" when you lose someone you love.

We'll always be here. Some of us have been here for YEARS. NHSuzanne is right, though, the longer you stay away, the harder it is to return.

But please check in when you feel you are able. We enjoy reading your posts and you have lifted our spirits with your attitude.

Love, BJ

o

McPeg - Sending you love and hugs. Please know that you need us the most when times are bad - so please take advantage of all these shoulders and ears. We are here for you.

o

McPeg, I am sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care!

Jen

o

Peg,

I posted at the tail end of last week's post last night so I don't know if you saw it. Many, many ((hugs)) to you. I am so very sorry for your loss.

You are in my thoughts and prayers....we are here for you whenever you need us.

Take care of yourself.

Donna

o

(((((McPeg)))) I am so sorry for your loss.

oxBesh

o

I am doing okay today. Making progress in many paths. I have asked for God to help me for the first time in years and have many friends who are helping me as well as continuing to feel your support. I know my Mom is in a good place and that my sedative medication is history. It was not agreeing with me at all. Like a light switch I am trying hard to take the bull by the horns to take care of myself at this time. Tomorrow is a day to order flowers, clean ourselves up - I will be seeing my family doctor and will start taking responsibility for myself so I can be there in life with my family.
Like all things in life, health - one step forward, one day. My problem with food now is reversed - it's hard to eat but I keep trying and drinking lots of water with our sudden heat wave.
There is strength here and I feel from each of my dear friends. I will be back hopefully next week, but focusing on my health style and choices in life which I hope to learn from. I accept a higher power to guide me through this difficult time and I accept that I believe I have a substance abuse problem which I am determined to address.
Let's make today count - it's precious.
Lots of love to each and everyone of you.
Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here