Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone tried

Posted by helen111 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 22, 09 at 17:52

Has anyone tried DrNatura's Colon Cleanse? I heard about it from a friend

So you know how the story goes.. I heard about this stuff from one of the women on my sons soccer team and since I don't know her that well I figured I'd ask for some reviews. The pictures of what comes out of your colon are almost too wild to be true. http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html .. Hopefully I don't have strings of miniature hot dogs coming out of my colon.. I don't feel that clogged... Anyone personally try this product?

I'm kind of skeptical about new products because I've tried stuff that doesn't work soo many times. In the last few months I've lost a ton of weight and I'm feeling really energetic lately. While I was losing the weight I was using power cleanse along with acai nutriburst and had amazing results. I'm just thinking that DrNatura might help me flush out anything that power cleanse left behind.. (If there is anything..) You can read my blog post on when I was on the acai berry and power cleanse diet - http:/www.helensdiary.com/.

Also another thing to consider is I'm a lot more active than I was before I lost the weight.. I don't want to have any problems with diarrhea or farting in public.

Thanks in Advance! ;-)
Helen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone tried

There seems to be so many things on the market these days for "cleansing". I just had a colonoscopy done and my colonis clean and clear. My insurance paid for it and guess what? They found none of those weird and strange things in my colon.

I just don't believe that what these people tell you is on the up and up. So, I recommend you check with a Gastroenteroligist (sp?) and not toss your money away on this Dr.Nature thing. JMHO

Helen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here