SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW's Support Monday6/26~~Sunday7/2

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. I am late posting, life gets in the way of my computer time!!

WildChild I agree we need to be at the weight that feels healthy for us even if it is higher than WW's charts. I am at 144 and only intended to get to 148 honestly if I just got 1/2 a pound below 150 I was going to be happy. The WW's chart reads that 146 is the high end for my height 5'4. In my mind I decided to go for it, when you become a

lifer you have to stay within 2lbs of your goal or pay. So I could be 148 and still be good~~~that was my own personnal goal. Being at 144 seems so odd to me and tiny:) If I go up to 148 it will be ok to me~~so I have a nice comfort zone right now:)

We did the beach party last Sat, both of my DD's were there and they both agreed I look great and want me to buy all new clothes, they think my top looked good, but my pants were too baggy LOL!!! I said no they fit fine and I am afraid to invest alot of $$ in pants right now. I want to wait til the end of summer and see how I maintain. What do you all think??

Ruthie how tall are you~~WC you are a shortie:)I think as we age our weight has to be up a bit esp if you have been a life long YOYO dieter like me and have a bit of saggy skin here and there:) I have lost alot of puffyness in my face, but it still looks good no saggyness if I lose much more I am afraid it would all sag:(

Ruthie, I have always eaten WW products, and lots of brown rice and grains so the Core Plan was perfect for me. I love it. When I was trying to lose my last pound that kept going on and off I did switch to Flex and it came right off~~so I will use that if I see my weight creeping up. I do not weigh daily only at WW's well, I do weigh in at Curves the day before just to prepare myself in case it is bad:) I try to go by how my clothes fit and how I feel. I can tell when I have over done it on the food:(

Let's all have a good week and have FUN!!!

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz