Tue, Jun 1, 04 at 15:14

For you's who have to eat out.
Subway, is on our side. "lol"

~Urlee~

Here is a link that might be useful: Atkins

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good to know

They're good too. I went on Saturday and they now have the low carb Doritos along with low carb cookies. The cookies are the best.

o

Well, I must crazy -- I didn't really care for the Subway wraps, I prefer Arby's. But, what I really want to know is where do you buy the low carb wraps at the grocery store?? I've seen the low carb bread (which I haven't tried yet), but I can't find the wraps. Anyone know of a good brand or source??

I'm still plugging away, but a little bummed out. I seem to have stalled out after losing 12 lbs during my first month. I weigh every morning and got accustomed to seeing a 1/2 pound gone every 2 or 3 days (it was keeping me motivated), but for the last 5 days....nothing. I'm hoping it's just hormonal and I'll start losing again.

Thanks,
Janet

o

Hang in there Janet,
You may have reached a plateau.
That is why I do not weigh myself cause I get discouraged then. Have to be patient and wait it out.

o

Janet,
I've seen wraps at several grocery stores and they are always by the deli section.
Tammy

o

I prefer Subway's low carb spinach salad - it's wonderful!

We make our own wraps - buy the low carb wraps near the deli section of your grocery store, add lunch meat, lettuce, tomato, avocado - just about anything to spice it up.

o

The grilled chicken and spinach salad is my favorite. I treat myself to one of those at least once a week. We have a Subway just around the corner from work. Love the dressing too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here