Since Jan. 12 I have lost:

Neck ~ 1"
Biceps ~ 1"
Forearm ~ 1"
Chest ~ 1"
Waist ~ 10" (wow)
Thigh ~ 5"
Calf ~ 2"

I find that so totally mind boggling !! No wonder I have dropped a couple of sizes.

I am so liking this. LOL

Helen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Body Measurements

10" on your waist??!! That is really great. I wish I did measurements when I started out. I lost an inch on my thighs and was pretty happy about that!

o

As I lose weight, I tighten my belt and punch new holes as needed. There is about 5 1/2 inches between the furthest and nearest holes used.

o

When I told my DH about how much I lost in my thigh measurement, he just smiled. I said, "Hon, why didn't you tell me I had stovepipe thighs?". He just said "Cuz I value my life here on earth !!"

I am having a "whoooosh" week so far. I was stuck on a plateau last month for what seemed like forever, and then suddenly it started to go down in tiny increments. Then now this week, 2 lbs. have whooshed off. No change in eating habits neither. Isn't it odd how your body does that?

Helen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here