Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
low-sugar

Posted by sundaypicnic (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 30, 06 at 12:27

Do you guys have any tips and tricks when youre on a diet? Im trying to lower my sugar intake. So, of course, the first thing I did was stop eating most sweets and stop drinking soda. I started getting those sugar-free jell-o cups. They really delicioushas anyone tried them? Do you guys have any other good ideas for low-sugar snacks?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: low-sugar

I have never tried the jello ready made cups but I buy the packages and make my own cause it is wayyyyyyyy cheaper....I also make my own SF & FF chocolate pudding....I love it and it fills the need for dessert for me...You can buy the pudding cups too but again I make them because they are much cheaper...Cost isn't really an issue because I don't have a budget I have to stick to but the cups are usually at least a couple of bucks as opposed to packages which are often 3 for a buck...I bought 1/2cup Glad containers so I have about 20 little containers to use just for my own individual desserts.I love jello too.

Good luck on giving it up...I think you will feel better...

The best way to cut out sugare is just to use a little splenda or other sweetener if you have to have have something and just don't use it any more. I was a sugar addict and I just quit. I don't eat any of it...I was suffering so bad from all kinds of sugar maladies including yeast infections that I just got rid of it period.

o

Are you having any success.....

o

The South Beach diet is a good one for people who want/need to cut sugar. Sugar free jello is allowed.

o

I use Splenda quite often. Love it on fresh fruit with a bit of spice...nuke it in microwave and you have a pretend pie! I often spoon the fruit mixture on ff, sf vanilla yogurt.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here