SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

Oprah yesterday

ruthieg__tx
17 years ago

I watched Oprah yesterday and it was about her weight loss challenge for 4 of her employees with Bob Greene her trainer helping out...might have been a re-rum but I thought one thing she said was so important and we need to keep reminding ourselves of it...

Anyway she said she required the 4 participants to sign a paper saying they had made the decision and were committed to weight loss and better health and committed to the "HARD WORK" required to succeed...then she said...

Listen folks...I know you all see all the ads about this diet and that diet and this pill and that pill but I want you all to know that the only thing that will make you succeed is hard work...trust me when I tell you that if there was any kind of pill that would take it off for you...I would have bought it...I would never leave something like that out there without trying it if there was any chance it would work.

See the point I'm trying to make is that I believe she is right...you can take all the 200 dollar or 10 dollar a bottle pills you can buy but when it gets right down to it...it comes to eating right and exercising....plain old hard work.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure