Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HCG Injections

Posted by cherob (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 10, 08 at 11:22

I am on day 5 of the HCG diet. I have one question about the injection procedure. I am injecting subqutaneously, however, Dr. Simeon's protocol directions was to inject intramuscular. The pamphlet that came with the vial of medicine also stated to be injected intramuscular, however, directions given to me on a separate print out was to squeeze the stomach area and give injection sub-q (just under the skin). Anyone else come across this discrepancy?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HCG Injections

Cherob, were you able to contact the manufacturer?

o
RE: HCG Injections

I'm using 1cc insulin syringes in my thigh. Intramuscular seems to be the most logical method in my opinion. It's a large muscle and the hcg should be released in my blood stream faster than into subcutaneous fat. (my fat doesn't seem to want to budge--i know for sure!) I had a tiny bit of cramping, but nothing major.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here