Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where is the weekly weigh in for June 7-13

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 9, 10 at 8:23

I don't want to butt in and start this, but I'm so thrilled to report that when I weighed this morning I am down another 1/2 pound. That makes a total of 40 pounds. I'm so thrilled. That is a lot of blubber. I'd still like to get rid of another 5 pounds, althugh the cardiologist says I'm all right where I am.

My father was a very big man and weighed about 220 most of his life. My mother was tall- 5.7 ,but slim. She had a lot of health issues and the last few years she weighed only 74 pounds. I don't ever want to weigh that little. I am quite tall as well.

Hope everyone has a great week
ivamae

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where is the weekly weigh in for June 7-13

The weekly weigh in is RIGHT HERE Ivamae!! : )

Congrats on your loss! This is terrific news. I don't weigh in till next week, but I had to stop by and say hi. 40 lbs is truly a big deal. You must feel GREAT!!

Tikanis

o

Congrats, Ivamae. I can see why you're proud. That's a big milestone.

I'm weighing in at 179. So, that puts me at 179/-2/175. I was at around 2300 calories on the week, which is better than I have been doing recently, but not really 2 pounds worth, so either last week was on the high side of my true weight or this week is a bit on the low side.

o

I'm trying to stick to as close to 1200 calories as I can but don't forget I don't get the exercise that a lot do. The highest number of steps I take daily was 7000. Usually it is more like 5000 or maybe 6000 if I'm lucky but three years ago I could only get 2 houses down the street with because of the polymyalgia. So the amount I am able to do now is really tremendous, in comparison.

Hopefully everyone else will add their numbers to this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here